Tuesday, March 22, 2016

All About Me

Hi guys I thought of doing something every blogger does, write and all about me! To get started my name is Emory and I’m in 6th grade at my local middle school. Currently 6th grade is a lot harder than it looked. On the other hand most of my teachers are really nice! Besides one, my world cultures teacher. She’s the strictest of strict. Anyway, more about me. I love animals and everything about them. My favorite book series are Warrior by Erin Hunter and Harry Potter by JK Rowling. My Favorite movies are Harry Potter, Star Wars, The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.

I also just got into Pokemon, a bit. I really only like looking at them. That’s it. J My favorite animal is the owl. It is so majestic and adorable, I mean come on cant u ignore those big eyes?  I really hope you liked reading this as much as I did writing it. Bye! 

1 comment:

  1. cool. i like owl too. HOOT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :) lol

    ReplyDelete