Friday, March 11, 2016

Spring Break

Do you love spring break? If you don’t you must be crazy….. Just kidding! Spring Break is fun for most, poor adult. Spring Break is a happy, fun break away from school! It is my staycation and my homework overload. I get tons and tons of Homework over the break. Spring Break is very important for most kids like me. It saves us from the stress monster. I think the best way to spend it is with your family and friends. Here are some other idea: Going to the Zoo, going bowling, going on Vacation, lastly sleeping… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
If America cancelled spring break, I would die. Not really, but I would die on the inside. That means no sleeping in, no vacations, and no fun things to do. We would have to go to school and do projects and homework and school stuff! Also teachers would be grouchy and are in need of the coffees.  What do you think would happen if spring break was canceled? Reply below…. Now I’m sounding like and advertiser and a game show host... Weird. The worst part of our break, is when you have to go back to school. No more sleeping in……… WHY????????????????? I need my sleep. Anyway… What I will be doing is staying home reading and playing with my sister…. Yay. What will you be doing? Reply below. Now for some GIFs to describe what Spring Break means to me and what I will be doing.animals cute happy adorable excited                  gifnews spring spring break dog fox






Spring Break Continued…………..
Once the Bell rings on the day before Spring Break for all students to do home you fell freedom. At least I do. When I walk out of the campus gate I run and run and run to my parents’ car. Once I get home I flop on the couch and think, what will I do now?
I really hope all of you enjoy your spring break!!!





5 comments:

  1. if spring break was canceled.....
    it would be crazy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy it, too!(I know its halfway through break) :) :D -Ainsley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Spring Break without sleeping, right? I feel you, Emory. Spring Break is amazing, and is my freedom from school. Although it's only for a week, it would be horrible if students weren't allowed to have a break. Yes, the last Sunday is the worst, because you to go back to school the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's Spring Break without sleeping, right? I feel you, Emory. Spring Break is amazing, and is my freedom from school. Although it's only for a week, it would be horrible if students weren't allowed to have a break. Yes, the last Sunday is the worst, because you to go back to school the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richard and I feel you, Emory. Spring Break is amazing, and is freedom from school. Although it's only for a week, it would be horrible if students weren't allowed to have a break. I'd probably scream. Yes, the last Sunday is the worst, because you to go back to school the next day.

    ReplyDelete